How do I claim my provident fund from a previous employer?


I worked at KFC from 2007 - 2010. I know there was a Liberty Life Provident Fund to which I contributed and now am working at a law firm, so I want to claim my money.



You need to contact the fund administrator (Liberty). By now the money will be in an unclaimed benefits fund (UBF); they should be able to point you in the right direction. The UBF administrator will inform how you go about making your claim.

The information and answers supplied in this section do not constitute advice as defined by the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 37 of 2002.

Get investment and saving tips straight to your inbox.

Related FAQ

Can I combine a provident fund, preservation fund and retirement annuity fund to purchase one living annuity?

Can I combine a provident fund, a pension preservation fund and a retirement annuity fund for the pu...

Related FAQ

Can I claim retirement annuity contributions that I did not previously qualify for?

I have a question I've asked several advisors, but don't yet have a clear answer.I took out a Libery...


How much do I need?

We can help you plan your future. Use our calculator to see if you are on track for a comfortable retirement.

RA Calculator

Get started or switch to 10X today.